Maid O’ Money Video Slot Review
Nov 25, 2013
MAID O MONEY INFO
0.01 - 2.5
Coins Bet Range
Maid o’ Money is a 5 reel, 25 payline video slots game from Next Gen Gaming. The game features a Money Maid with a range of mini games to offer you extra cash. Coin denominations in the game range from 0.01 to 2.00 with a maximum bet of 50.00.
This makes the games available to all players and is particularly suitable for penny slots players. The game features wild symbols, scatter symbols, multipliers, a free spins bonus round and three randomly triggered bonus features.
Maid o’ Money Symbols
Maid o’ Money symbols in the game include a sexy Money Maid, red high heel shoes, a bag of cash, a vacuum cleaner vacuuming up money, a gold tiara, a duster made out of money and high value playing cards.
The Money Maid is the wild symbol and substitutes for all other symbols, except the scatter symbol to complete a winning combination. The Maid o’ Money logo is the scatter symbol. The bag of cash is the multiplier and if this lands on reel 5 in the base game, up to 3x your bet will be added to the cash pot.
Cashpot Feature – Triggered with three Maid o’ Money logos or two Maid o’ Money logos and one bag of cash, players are awarded ten free spins plus a 2x multiplier. In addition, during the free games, the bag of cash symbol can appear on all reels and each bag that appears awards the cash pot amount.
- Money Maid bonus – When each spin has completed, the Money Maid can award one of three random bonus features – roaming wild, money wheel or cash ladder.
- Roaming Wild – The Money Maid adds one extra wild symbol.
- Money Wheel – The Money Maid will spin a big wheel that will award a cash prize. You may manage to move onto the inner wheels for larger prizes.
- Cash Ladder – The Money Maid drops coins that will advance you up the ladder. You will win the ladder amount of the level you are currently on if one of the coins is lost.
- Gamble feature – After every win, players have the chance to gamble to double or quadruple their win by correctly guessing the color or suite of a playing card.
News and reviews