What is SiD Instant EFT?
The innovative SiD payment solution was the first of its kind to emerge in South Africa and remains the leading EFT processor in the country. SiD Instant EFT, is a secure payment method that allows its users to make quick, instant online payments through the use of internet banking, the benefit to this solution is that it requires no credit cards.
SiD Secure EFT relies on its extensive security features to conduct and monitor the instantaneous transfer of money from one users bank account into another, the process is completely computer based and independently monitored and verified by leading privacy & security specialists, making this solution one of the safest payment methods for South African players to use online.
South African players will be able to make deposits into the casino of their choice using South African Rands (ZAR), so there is no need for any costly currency conversions, and better yet, SiD comes with no hidden transaction costs for players. The only requirement is a registered bank account with one of the major banks within South Africa, these currently include (ABSA, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Investec, Capitec, FNB).
Why use SiD Instant EFT?
Apart from SiD Secure EFT being widely recognised and accepted around the world by top online casinos making it extremely accessible to you as a player, SiD was also created specifically with the South African consumer in mind, for a player this means that you can deposit and withdrawal without hassle using South African ZAR, a major plus for anyone looking to eliminate those costly currency conversions.
We know that the last thing any player wants is lengthy registration processes or hidden transaction fee’s, because of the way SiD was designed, players can utilise it knowing that they wont be required to make use of their credit card, or required to undergo any form of registration. Besides being extremely easy to use, with SiD there is also no transaction fee’s incurred to the player/consumer, so you can play with peace of mind knowing that what you deposit or withdrawal will remain as you budgeted.
Advantages to using SiD Instant EFT:
- No Credit Card needed – with SiD all you need is a registered bank account
- No player registration – Only the merchant involved is required to register with SiD, players do not need to register
- No hidden transaction fee’s – Players are able to use SiD free of charge, all transaction fee’s fall with the casino
- Bank level security – Because SiD payments are processed through your internet banking, all bank level authentications and security measure will apply
- Compatible from any device – SiD payments can be conducted from mobile or PC
- Easy payment process – SiD pre-populates the transaction details on your once-off payment page, making payment quick and easy.
- Instant payment processing – Once the transaction is complete the casino will receive your deposit instantly
- 100% trusted and Certified – SiD is independently monitored and verified by leading privacy & security specialists
How to use SiD?
The beauty behind this method is that it is super simple to use, we’ve compiled a check list of how you can make use of this super easy to use payment method:
Things to consider before using SiD Instant EFT:
- Find out if the casino you play at has SiD EFT as a payment solution – the first thing you want to do is make sure that the casino you are playing with actually has SiD as a payment method
- Check to see if your bank is listed as a SiD partner – You will be happy to know that SiD has already partnered with 6 of South Africa’s most popular banks, so you are most likely covered on this front
How to make a SiD Instant EFT payment:
- Visit either the cashier or deposit section on the casino site
- Select SiD as your payment/withdrawal method
- Select the bank you’d like to transfer funds from
- Once you’ve selected your bank you will be prompted to log into your internet banking – make sure to have your internet banking username and password on hand for this
- Once you’re logged into your internet banking you will then see a list of your accounts, select the account you wish to transact from
- Your bank will send you an OTP (one time pin) or push sms via your mobile phone, this is to verify that you are in fact authorising the payment yourself
- Once you have authorised the payment you will get a notification confirming that the process is complete