EasyEFT Banking Review for S.A Players
When looking to play online, one of the most important criteria we advise all our members to look out for across any casino offering is a safe,reliable and convenient payment method. Whether the purpose is to make a deposit or a withdrawal, identifying a payment method that suitsyour playing needs can either make or break your entire online experience.
It’s important to know that when it comes to payment methods not all are created equal, and more specifically not all payment methods may bebest suited to your playing needs. To help you navigate through the multitude of options available, and to identify which may be best suited for your needs, our team here at Slotszar has undergone extensive audits on each and every payment method to understand and list the best one’s for South African Players.
EasyEFT is one of the newest payment solutions to hit the online casino scene, but already this fully integrated, fast and convenient solution has quickly risen to be a firm favourite amongst local players.
We list some of the top rated online casinos accepting EasyEFT payment methods:
What is EasyEFT?
Regarded already as one of the most popular payment solution in South Africa today, EasyEFT or Easy (ElectronicFunds Transfer), is a secure payment solution that allows a very quick and easy transfer of money from oneaccount into another, the process is completely computer based, making is fast, reliable and convenient. No registration is needed and because the money remains in the banking system at all times it is completelyguarded by stringent bank authentication systems and securities.
The best thing about this payment method is that it allows a player to instantly transfer a set amount of moneyfrom his/her account directly to the online casino of choice. It also means that an online casino is able to easilytransfer a players winnings from the casinos account into the players bank account with ease. The latter is ofcourse dependent on whether the casino offers EasyEFT as a withdrawal option.
Why use EasyEFT?
EasyEFT has been specifically crafted with the South African consumer in mind, so many of it’s features haveenabled a better overall experience for South African players and consumers.
One of the most noticeable differences between EasyEFT and say, some of the other payment solutions like Skrill or Neteller is that with EasyEFT there is absolutely no registration required, users do not have to put in their debit or credit card details and most importantly unlike other payment methods, EasyEFT has no hidden fee’s attached to it’s usage.
Advantages to using EasyEFT:
- Players are able to make and receive payments in South African Rands (ZAR), eliminating the need for costly currency conversions
- No registration or credit card details are required to use this payment solution
- Agreements to process payments have been given from all 6 major South Africa banks (Nedbank, Standard Bank, FNB, ABSA, Capitec, Investec)
- Low to no admin fee’s incurred when using this payment method
- By using EasyEFT you create a barrier of safety against possible harmful fraudsters due to the fact that the money never leaves the banking system
- Protection of your personal information and/or credit card details
- Available across all devices
- Instant processing time on deposits
How to use of EasyEFT?
EasyEFT has become so popular because of how simple and convenient it is to use, below is a check list of how youcan make use of this payment method:
Things to consider before using EasyEFT:
- Find out if the casino you play at has EasyEFT as a payment solution – The first thing you want to do ismake sure that the casino you are playing at has EasyEFT as a deposit or withdrawal method.
- Check to see if your bank is listed as an EasyEFT partner – You will be happy to know that EasyEFT has already partnered with 6 of South Africa’s most popular banks, so you are most likely covered on this front.
How to make an EasyEFT payment:
- Visit either the cashier or deposit section on the casino site
- Select EasyEFT as your payment/withdrawal method
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and make sure the currency is set at South African Rands (ZAR)
- Select the bank you are with and click submit
- You will then be asked to verify your account, make sure to have your mobile on hand in order to verify
- Accept the transaction
- Available across all devices
- Once the transaction has processed and been approved (this takes a minute or so), your account with be instantly credited
As you have already seen there are a number of positives to using this payment method. It has not been around for as long as some of the other more well-known payment solutions, but because of it’s strong focus on South African payment needs it has quickly risen to become a popular favourite. The simplicity of its use, its security measures, the fact that you are able to make transactions in South African Rands (ZAR), the instantaneous processing time, and the shear fact that it requires absolutely no registration requirements means that players can easily and conveniently make use of EasyEFT to enhance their overall playing experience. In our opinion a definite must try.
Do i need to register to use EasyEFT?
No you don't. In fact one of the best features about EasyEFT is that it requires absolutely no registration in order for you to be able to utilise it
Is EasyEFT free to use?
Yes. There are no hidden fee's or costs associated with using EasyEFT as a payment method
Does EasyEFT accept South African Rands (ZAR)?
Yes. EasyEFT was designed with South African players in mind. Because of this players can deposit and withdrawal their South African Rands using EasyEFT. No currency conversions required
Do I need a Bank account to use EasyEFT?
Yes you do, the only requirement in fact that you need in order to make use of EasyEFT is a registered bank account with one of the approved EasyEFT banks. 6 of South Africa's biggest banks have already been integrated into EasyEFT