R320 Minimum Deposit Bonuses in South Africa
In South Africa’s hurting economy, people constantly look for avenues to save a couple of Rands. Enter the R320 minimum deposit bonus that comes with low-deposit online casino establishments.
Experimentation is often the name of the game for a lot of these casinos as it is with these relatively low investment bonuses that players can experiment further than what they might normally be comfortable with. Players who might be looking to dip their toes in are also drawn to these casinos for the very same reason.
Whatever your reason for joining up and wanting to take advantage of these low-investment bonuses, you can be assured that you’ll be getting a whole lot more for less. That isn’t to say that these establishments don’t come with downsides, however. Join us as we take a deeper look at these casinos.
R320 Minimum Deposit Bonuses TipAlways read the bonus T&Cs before claiming!
Perks & Pitfalls Of Lower-Investment Casinos
While the advantages of lower-cost casinos might be obvious from the get-go, what might be a little less obvious are the disadvantages. While it is true that you’ll be able to play more games thanks to the lower barrier of entry to the bonus, there are also disadvantages such as potential restrictions that might come into play as well.
Advantages Of R320 Casinos
- Allows players to experiment with more games.
- Relatively low risk, a lower investment means potential losses might not hurt as much.
Disadvantages Of R320 Casinos
- You might find that these are often tied specifically to welcome bonuses only.
- Potential restrictions might apply when it comes to features such as loyalty programs.
- Wager requirements can be quite high given the relative size of the bonus.
Types Of Bonuses You Can Find At R320 Casinos
There are various bonus types offered at these R320 casinos. These bonuses help stretch your deposit as far as possible to get the most out of your online gambling experience.
These promotions are relegated to those who join the online casino for the very first time. Sometimes called welcome bonuses, they serve as a means for new players to explore the casino with a little bit more funds These promotions often come in two different forms: free spins or a deposit match up to a certain amount.
As the name implies, these free bonus spins are on the house and are usually restricted to certain games only. This bonus is one of the more popular that you’ll see at online gaming sites.
Online casinos that offer cashback promotions often require their players to have logged in and played during a certain time frame, usually within the space of a week. Any losses accrued are calculated and a percentage is given back to the player.
Many online casinos we see today offer loyalty programs in one form or another. Usually, players are signed up for these programs from the moment they join and will climb the tiers as they play and earn points. The rewards for hitting new tiers often differ, so we suggest having a look at the specific bonus page for details.
How To Claim R320 Bonuses
It couldn’t be easier to claim an R320 bonus at online casinos that offer them. The process is often streamlined so that you spend as little time at the cashier as possible and more time with your favourite casino games.
To start, you’ll need an account. This is a fairly straightforward process. You’ll need to enter your valid information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. Keep in mind that at some online casinos, you will be sent a verification email to complete the process.
Locate The Cashier
After successfully registering and logging in, you’ll need to locate the cashier tab. It is often found near the top-right-hand corner of the screen.
Select Your Banking Method & Make A Deposit
When you have selected your preferred banking method, you’ll need to enter in the amount you wish to deposit. Some casinos offer bonuses on deposits as low as R320, but it’s always a good idea to make sure beforehand by reviewing the terms and conditions of the bonus.
Enter The Bonus Code
On some occasions, bonuses aren’t applied automatically. In these instances, you’ll need to manually enter the specific bonus code you wish to redeem or choose one from a list.
No Deposit Codes
Some online entertainment establishments offer a no-deposit bonus. These bonuses don’t require an initial deposit, so you can explore the casino without investing early on. You’ll need to redeem specific no-deposit codes to claim these.
Bonus activation usually occurs immediately after having completed your deposit. We suggest getting familiar with the terms and conditions of the bonus you wish to redeem so that everything operates as it should.
Play Your Games
Once you have successfully loaded your deposit onto your account, you can begin playing the games that you wish! Enjoy your favourite table games, video slots, or live dealer experiences.
Understanding Wagering Requirements
Before any bonus becomes eligible for withdrawal, it must have been wagered a certain number of times. These specific wagering requirements are listed in the bonus terms and conditions. A wagering requirement refers to how many times you must play using the bonus.
How To Cash Out A R320 Bonus
After you’ve played the games that you wanted and are happy with what is sitting in your account balance, it’s time to make a withdrawal. Again, it’s important to understand the specific terms and conditions of the bonus that you are using. Here are some key terms to help you withdraw at the cashier.
- Game Restrictions: Some bonuses might be limited to only certain games to meet the wagering requirement.
- Maximum Bet Rules: This term determines the highest amount that you’ll be able to bet while using the bet amount. As an example, if your R320 bonus comes with a maximum bet rule of R32, you won’t be able to bet higher than that while using the bonus.
- Maximum Cashout Limit: This refers to the highest amount you can withdraw from an online casino in a single go.
- Verification Deposit: Some online casinos might require a small verification deposit before allowing the withdrawal to go through. The deposit is to help further the security and verify your identity. The deposit is usually returned to your account fairly quickly.
- Wagering Requirements: This refers to the number of times that you must play through the bonus amount before it becomes eligible for withdrawal. As an example, if your R320 bonus has a 20x wagering requirement, you’ll need to have placed bets which total R6,400 before you can withdraw.
Steps To Cash Out Your R320 Bonus
Once you have familiarized yourself with the glossary above, it’s now time to have a look at the withdrawal process.
- Meet The Wagering Requirements: You’ll, of course, need to have met the wagering requirements for your bonus to be eligible for withdrawal. You should be able to check the progress in the cashier.
- Verify Your Identity: You’ll more than likely be asked to provide your I.D., driver’s license, utility bills, proof of payment methods used, or any combination of methods.
- Request A Withdrawal: Once everything is good to go, you’ll need to navigate over to the cashier section once again and this time request a withdrawal.
- Select Banking Method: After having selected ‘Withdrawal’, you’ll be prompted to choose the banking option that suits you best from the list available. Once you have selected your method, enter in the required information.
- Enter In Your Withdrawal Amount: Enter in how much you would like to withdraw from your account keeping in mind maximum and minimum withdrawal limits.
- Submit Your Withdrawal: When you’re happy with your withdrawal, confirm and submit your request.
- Await Processing: Depending on your chosen method, you will need to wait a set amount of time before your withdrawal reflects.
- Receive Your Payout: Your payout will be allocated to the account that you specified.
Which Games Can Be Played?
You’ll be able to experience the full range of casino entertainment options available at your online casino of choice. You’ll be able to engage with the following games using your R320 deposit:
- Video Slot Games: Potentially the most iconic casino game around, these bandits can have multiple reels to play across with wonderful features, realistic graphics and visuals, and immersive themes and genres.
- Table Games: For those who want to experience the thrill of real-world casino games but emulated from the comfort of your own home. You can enjoy blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and online video poker variants.
- Live Dealer Games: If you truly want to emulate the casino experience, this is the option for you. Real-life dealers are live-streamed in from the developer’s studio allowing for interactions between you, the other players, and the dealer. Games in this category often include live blackjack, live baccarat, and live poker.
- Video Poker: There are a variety of different poker options available to those who enjoy different types of games.
Best Deposit Options For South African Players
South African players who would like to participate in R320 online casinos will have a plethora of banking options available at their disposal. The list of options continues to grow and with it, so does player choice.
Mastercard / VISA
Probably the most well-known selection on the list, when using this deposit method it’s like you’re making an online purchase. Simply enter in your card details and information and the transaction will process. Mastercard and VISA are the most accessible methods to use.
There are various electronic fund transfer options available to South Africans, some of them include:
Pre-paid vouchers are a great option to use when making deposits online. Some popular ones to use in South Africa include:
There are also a number of mobile apps that facilitate payments online that players can use when making a deposit online. These include:
eWallets serve as digital pockets that allow users to deposit cash into and then distribute the cash from the wallet to wherever they’d like. Skrill, Jeton, and Neteller are fantastic examples of online digital ewallets.
Trusted Casinos With R320 Minimum Deposit Bonuses in South Africa
Jackpot Cash Casino
New Customer Offer. T&C’s Apply. 18+. WR = 60xbonus. The maximum cash out: R400.
R320 Minimum Deposit Bonus FAQs
Are R320 minimum deposits good value?
That all depends on your budget. Depending on what you’re looking to get out of your casino experience, will determine the value of the minimum deposit. They are good for new comers and those looking to try out new games without investing too much into the account.
Which payment methods can I use to make a R320 deposit?
You can use whichever banking option works best for you and is supported by the operator.
What types of games can be played with a R320 bonus?
Most online casino games should be available to play with a R320 bonus.
How many times does a R320 bonus need to be wagered?
That depends on the bonus itself and which operator is offering the bonus. There is no set amount, you’ll need to read over the bonus terms and conditions to make sure of the wagering requirements.
Are South African minimum deposit casinos safe to use?
We can’t vouch for the safety of every online casino, it’s always important to make sure that you research each and every online operator that you wish to use.
Table of Contents
- R320 Minimum Deposit Bonuses in South Africa
- R320 Minimum Deposit Bonuses Tip
- Perks & Pitfalls Of Lower-Investment Casinos
- Advantages Of R320 Casinos
- Disadvantages Of R320 Casinos
- Sign-Up Bonuses
- Free Spins
- V.I.P. Programs
- Locate The Cashier
- Select Your Banking Method & Make A Deposit
- Enter The Bonus Code
- No Deposit Codes
- Bonus Activation
- Play Your Games
- Understanding Wagering Requirements
- Steps To Cash Out Your R320 Bonus
- Best Deposit Options For South African Players
- Mastercard / VISA
- R320 Minimum Deposit Bonus FAQs