Star Trek Explore New Worlds Slot Review
Apr 25, 2014
STAR TREK EPISODE 2 - EXPLORE NEW WORLDS INFO
Coins Bet Range
Star Trek – Explore New Worlds is a video slots game from WMS based on the popular and well-known Star Trek characters. The 5 reel, 25 payline game has a wild symbol, scattered feature symbol and a feature bonus game.
Coin denominations in the game range from 0.01 to 5.00 and with a maximum bet per spin of 125.00 the game is suitable for players with all sizes of bankrolls, from penny slots players to high rollers.
Slot Game Symbols
Symbols in the game include a number of characters and familiar symbols including the Star Fleet insignia, Captain Kirk, Dr. Spock, Bones, the USS Enterprise and a range of Star Wars objects.
Star Trek – Explore New Worlds Special Features
The Star Trek symbol is the wild symbol and substitutes for all other symbols, except the scattered feature symbol to complete a winning combination.
Spinning three or more scattered feature symbols anywhere on the reels triggers the Beam Me Up feature. Players will need to shoot down aliens to reveal cash prizes. Players earn medals whenever the Beam Me Up feature is awarded. The medals are collected and used to unlock subsequent episodes in the series.
- The Win Warp feature can be randomly triggered when players have bet a forced amount on top of the minimum bet. There are four Win Warp features:
- Enterprise Fly-By – The Enterprise flies across the reels and turns all symbols into one of six symbols.
- Rock Creature Multiplying Wild – The Rock Creature appears on the reels depositing wild multipliers of between 3x and 10x behind them.
- Scotty’s Wild reel – Scotty appears turning one or two reels completely wild.
- Spock Multiplier – Your win will be multiplied by between 3x and 10x.
There are a wide range of bonus features in the Star Trek Explore New Worlds slot game and these offer the chance for players to win a number of additional payouts.
News and reviews