Alice and the Mad Tea Party Slot Review
Alice and the Mad Tea Party
slot game is based on the story of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, written by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It is a 5 reel, 30 payline video slots game with a wild, a scatter, multipliers, bonus features and a free spins game.
Coin denominations in the game range from 0.01 to 2.00 and with a maximum bet of 100.00 per spin, the game is suitable for players with all sizes of bankrolls. The slot game was developed by WMS Gaming.
Symbols in the game include a “drink me potion”, “eat me cake”, “tea cups and a teapot”, an ALICE banner, Alice, the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols, except the Feature symbol to complete a winning combination. It appears only on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
The Feature symbol appears only on reels 1, 3 and 5.
Super Mad Re-Spin Feature
The Super Mad Re-Spin feature is triggered when the ALICE symbol lands three times on reel 1. Players must choose between three tea pots. Revealing Alice and spin awards up to 3 ALICE symbols and a re-spin on reels 2 and 5. Revealing Alice and End awards up to 3 ALICE symbols. Revealing Spin awards a re-spin on reels 2 and 5.
The Mad Tea Party Feature
The Mad Tea Party feature is activated when the feature symbol lands on reels 1, 3 and 5. Players are awarded 6 free spins and before each spin must select a tea pot to reveal a multiplier value, convert symbols to wilds or trigger the Super Mad Re-Spin feature.
There are a number of random features:
- The Alice features converts between one and five reels completely wild.
- The Caterpillar feature awards a multiplier of between 2x and 15x.
- The Cheshire Cat feature turns individual symbols wild.
- The Mad Hatter feature requires you to select a tea cup which will reveal a multiplier of between 3x and 10x.
- The Queen feature requires you to select a card which will reveal a cash prize and will turn that symbol wild on the reels when it appears.