Emperors Palace Hotel, Casino, Convention Centre and entertainment resort – let this imperial realm dazzle your senses!
How much more convenient can this location possibly be than right next to OR Tambo International Airport in Kempton Park!
Enter The “Palace of Dreams” as it is called, to be overwhelmed and dazzled by the opulent and ornate Romanesque statues and frescoed interiors.
Savour the Roman-themed ambience in an all-encompassing environment offering luxurious accommodation, one of the most popular convention centres in Johannesburg and the largest casino in the Ekurhuleni region.
Emperors Palace Hotel Casino Convention and Entertainment Resort, established in 1998 have provided twenty years of revelry, fit for emperors.
The massive convention centre has 29 different venues and can host up to 3000 delegates. Being situated adjacent to the airport allows for easy and convenient shuttle transport.
A bespoke health and beauty spa, a grand casino with a plethora of gaming choices and supreme service are all synonymous with this gracious resort.
Many dining options are on offer to accommodate all tastes. From Fast Food outlets to familiar franchise brands, to fine dining, appetites are satisfied irrespective of the various choices.
Guests have four hotels from which to choose their accommodation. These range from mid-range to 5 -star opulence.
- The Peermont D’ Oreale Grande Hotel offers unsurpassed luxury, coupled with state-of-the-art facilities. The deluxe Club Floor and Business Centre Lounge, located on the top floor, offer discerning business travellers the ultimate in corporate luxury. With 182 superbly furnished rooms and suites with an elegance that is unrivalled, comfortable and luxurious accommodation is ensured.
- The Peermont Mondior, the 4-star hotel, surpasses all expectations in world-class business, conference and luxury accommodation. African fusion meets elegance in the 150 spacious rooms and suites. Cutting edge technology is available to guests throughout the hotel.
- The Peermont Metcourt Suites are the 3-star option offering 77 3 star contemporary suites which provide guests with that home away from home feeling.
- The Peermont Metcourt is a 3-star contemporary The hotel offers 348 stylish and comfortable rooms, ideal for corporate, convention and leisure guests, as well as groups.
All accommodation options are elegant and stylish, offering various in-house dining options, bars and amenities.
Jupiter’s at Emperors Palace is a secure childcare facility offering an exciting range of events and activities to engage and entertain children aged 3 – 12 years of age. It is located inside The Emporium and run by certified child care staff.
The Theatre of Marcellus boasts live shows of international standard. Other amenities include the Marc Antony’s Cigar Lounge, Nu Metro Cinema as well as The Barnyard Theatre. Thus, there is no shortage of entertainment when visiting Emperors Palace.
The Orena Esports offers the latest in professional and casual esports events and entertainment. Orena Party Games are also a novel way of playing computer and console games, taking the activity to a whole new level.
Whether one enjoys ballet, modern theatre dancing, contemporary and Spanish Dance or a night of letting one’s hair down and dancing the night away to the beat of one’s rhythm, Emperors Palace does not disappoint. For those who are Sports Lovers or even enjoy comedy, one is not left without a host of choices to fulfil the thirst for entertainment.
Emperors Palace offers a variety of stalls and shops, ideal for gifts and treats.
The CODESA WALKWAY offers guests an informative and awe-inspiring experience. This historically preserved walkway allows one to walk through South African history of the not so distant past.
It is proudly housed in the south wing of the convention centre and has had many delegates and guests walk through and gain insight into what was once The World Trade Centre where negotiations took place, which resulted in South Africa’s first multi-racial election which was won by the ANC in 1994.
For the serious gambler who is in transit and has time to pass while waiting for a later flight connection, the convenience of a shuttle that runs between OR Tambo International is ideal. These shuttles run at 20-minute intervals.
One may choose to make a day of visiting Emperors Palace, or better still, a holiday destination! However long one may choose to spend time flirting with Lady Luck, Emperors Palace provides superior gaming options.
Gaming at Emperors is cashless and this provides gaming without queues or fuss.
For the newbie initiating his new gaming hobby, “How to Play” brochures are available to teach friendly table rules, strategies and making the right calls.
There are plenty of winning opportunities in these games of luck.
From 1c to R 500, Emperors Palace has the widest range of slot denominations. The tables minimum bet requirements range from R 5 on Roulette and R 25 on Blackjack to R 50 on Poker and R 100 on Midi Punto Banco.
Players have access to 1724 slot machines and 67 table games.
Emperors Palace has just launched new games!
- Blackjack 11’s is the newest Tables attraction which captivates a new side bet feature on the traditional Blackjack game, where the goal is 11. Croupiers assist new gamers in gaining familiarity with the rules of the games.
- Doubles Spin is the newest Tables attraction making roulette more exciting with its additional side bet One simply needs to place a double spin side bet on the number one thinks will win for two consecutive spins. Not for the faint-hearted!
Progressive Jackpots are always enthralling and pump up the adrenalin for its very own gold rush!
While many take gaming very seriously, remember that playing one’s hand at any game is always a matter of luck. It is just a game and should be pleasurable, and for that reason, people are encouraged to play responsibly. Rather let the board get into a spin than you, your partner or your wallet! Knowing when to stop takes discipline, but winners know when to stop!
Whether one wishes to play in the main casino under its magnificent stained-glass dome, the semi-private areas or the exclusive prive areas, every table and machine offers the chance of fulfilling hopes and dreams, but it’s not always something one can bank on!
For the high rollers and the high flyers, the airport is close by which is convenient.
Getting caught up in the excitement of a game can certainly take one to a different plane. If getting a connecting flight out from the airport, make sure not to miss yours!
With all that Emperors Palace has to offer, its location is somewhat apt in that the sky’s the limit!