Space Wars 2 Powerpoints- Online Slot By NetEntertainment
Jul 11, 2022
SPACE WARS 2 POWERPOINTS INFOPlay Free Game
0.01 - 5
Coins Bet Range
Just when we thought there would be peace across the galaxy, the aliens make their devious return! They’re still fighting to claim the legendary space crystal as their own. Will you be able to keep their forces at bay?
Online casino game provider NetEntertainment has provided all of the necessary equipment that you might need to fight off the waves of invaders from space. Use the Blasters, Bombs, Zappers, and more to protect the space crystal!
Get your space suit on and prepare for a close encounter! While you gear up, we’ll give you a run down of all the bonuses, extras, features, mechanics, symbols, and options that will be a part of your kit.
The Final Frontier
After we exit the jump to hyperspace we find ourselves face to face with the alien threat. A spiral galaxy exists in the background blissfully unaware of the horrors occurring just next door. A planet suspended in a weak gravitational pull sits just below the grid, and dangerous debris floats just next to it.
It’s rather unfortunate that there are no background animations to be seen. A twirl of the distant galaxy or some of the space rocks floating up and down would’ve made a world of difference. That isn’t to say that the in-game animations are bad, not at all. They are smooth, clean, and help immerse you in this story.
The audio could be classified as its own character, it hits all of the right beats when it needs to. The music fits in so well that you might end up believing that you’re on some epic space quest. The same can be said for the sound effects. Each feature has its own unique sound which helps the title feel unique.
NetEnt has managed to create a fantastic sequel to a much-beloved game. This online release will have no trouble fitting in perfectly next to its prequel in the developer’s library. If you were a fan of the original or you just enjoy the theme, you should give this one a try.
So Many Aliens!
There are a lot of icons that you’ll be coming across while serving your time in the cosmos. What’ll help smooth things along is knowing what they are before you jump in. Here, we’ll list all of the different icons that you’re bound to come across.
To start, we’ll list off the low-paying images. These are represented by five different coloured cells, most likely from the aliens. The colours of these cells are blue, purple, green, yellow, and orange.
Next, we have the medium-paying symbols. Represented by the invaders from another world, oddly enough you’ll want to see the different aliens appearing on the screen. Like before, each alien has a different colour that’ll help you to identify them. They are blue, purple, green, yellow, and orange.
Finally, we have the high-paying icon. There is only one and it is represented by the legendary space crystal.
There are two different types of Wilds in this game. A base Wild and a Multiplier Wild. Both Wilds will substitute for any other common icon in the game, allowing you to build bigger combos or event start entirely new ones. The Multiplier Wild will multiply Powerpoints by its value.
There are three special symbols that directly affect gameplay. We’ll cover these in the feature section of the review.
Set Phasers To Stun!
Space Wars 2 Powerpoints is a cascading video slot game that is played on a 6×6 grid. Wins are determined by clusters of matching symbols where three or more symbols appearing consequently are considered a cluster. The theoretical RTP for this online title is around 96.05% with a high volatility rate. Bets can range from 0.20 – 100 coins per spin with the highest achievable win being 10,020x the bet.
There are five different types of features that trigger when wins are made that contain a certain number of symbols. We’ll cover those features now:
- Column / Row Blaster: A horizontal or vertical match of 4 symbols, during the base or bonus game, will trigger either the column or row blaster depending on the alignment of the win. The blaster will remove all symbols in the column or the row except for Wild and feature symbols. The removed symbols are collected and added to the meter.
- Zapper: During the base game, a win consisting of 5 – 6 symbols will trigger the Zapper whereas during bonus spins, a win consisting of between 5 – 8 symbols will trigger this feature. During the main game, if a Zapper is triggered from 5 or 6 symbols, either 1 – 4 or 3 – 4 symbols are removed respectively. During bonus spins, if the feature is triggered from 5 or 6, 7, and 8 symbols, 1 – 4 icons are removed or 3 – 4 icons are removed respectively. Removed icons are collected and added to the meter.
- Bomb: An intersecting win of horizontal and vertical symbols will result in a bomb. The bomb will remove all symbols in the immediate area surrounding the bomb except for Wilds and feature symbols. Removed symbols are collected and added to the meter.
- Wild / Multiplier Wild: A win consisting of 3 matching symbols in either the base or bonus game will result in a Wild. The Wild will take the place of one of the removed symbols before the cascade occurs. Multiplier Wilds can have the x2, x3, x4, x5, x10, or x25 values. Wins involving a multiplier will multiply the value added to the meter by the value of the multiplier.
Depending on how they land, these features can combo.
- Combo 1: Column / Row Blaster + Bomb
- Combo 2: Zapper + Bomb
- Combo 3: Zapper + Column / Row Blaster
Combos add and enhance their individual effects.
Whenever a win is triggered, the matching symbols are removed from the grid and their values are added to the collection meter. New symbols fall in and take the spaces left behind. These cascades occur until no new win can be made.
Collecting 1,000 or more Powerpoints during the main game will trigger the bonus gameplay feature. The amount of bonus spins that are awarded is determined by the number of Powerpoints collected. During the feature, bonus spins can be re-triggered when the collection meter hits certain thresholds, each milestone hit will award an additional 1 – 3 bonus spins.
If you would like to experience bonus spins from the get-go, you can use the buy feature whenever you’d like. For the price displayed, you can activate the bonus feature whenever you see fit to do so.
Securing The Galaxy
This title is a great follow-up to the original game. While the theoretical return to player rate might be lower than that of the first title, this game is still crazy intergalactic fun. Definitely give it a go before you spend real money on it at an online casino.
For more from NetEnt, we suggest having a look at Funk Master.
Where Can I Play Space Wars 2 Powerpoints Slot For Real Money?
Score: 4 R350 Terms and conditions apply. Score: 4 R325 Terms and conditions apply. Score: 4 100% up to R3,000
10Bet Casino Africa
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply.
100% up to R3,000
News and reviews