Candy Tower – Online Slot By Habanero Systems
May 16, 2023
CANDY TOWER INFOPlay Free Game
0.01 - 20
Coins Bet Range
We South Africans love a good sweet, whether we go crazy in a Tasko store or order something cold and delicious from Milky Lane, we know how to treat ourselves when the moment calls. Thanks to online casino game provider Habanero Systems, we can enjoy that same sugar rush from the comfort of our own homes.
This sugary delight is a 6×5 title with numerous bonus features that can trigger. We hope that you have your dentist on speed dial because when you’re ready with this online release, you’ll need to go in for an immediate check-up.
Let’s delve into the desserts and see what it is exactly that makes this title so tasty. We’ll look at the symbols, the mechanics, the features, and the betting options that are all available in this game so that you can best decide if it’s a game you’d like to play.
Atop The Pancake Hill
This title isn’t only mouthwatering, it’s also eyewatering with just how cute it is. You’ll first notice the little cupcake mascot standing next to the grid on the left. Its eyes are open wide, almost as wide as its mouth, with excitement. Whenever a win occurs, it’ll bust out the best dance moves ever performed by a cupcake. The cupcake isn’t the only one with animations, clouds roll on in the background and chocolate sauce slides down the side of a massive slice of cake. Everything about this title is designed to test your sweet tooth.
The audio in this title is very laid back and relaxed. There’s a beat that plays but it’s nothing too intense making it perfect for this title. Even during the anticipation feature, there isn’t anything that’ll have you wanting to disable the audio. The same can be said about the sound effects, unlike most online slot games, when symbols land there is only a quiet thud that plays.
This game has almost as much charm and character as it does candies. The team at Habanero Systems has proven that they can craft and create titles that involve a variety of different topics and this is one of them.
There are only seven icons that you’ll need to keep track of while playing this title. Five of them pay out according to the pay table and offer a special bonus during the bonus spins feature. The remaining two are unique and will enhance the game should they appear in the correct order.
We’ll start with the low-paying icons. There are represented by three different coloured sweets. Expect to see an Orange sweet, a Blue Sweet, and a Purple sweet appearing on the grid fairly often. The Purple sweet is far and away the most valuable sweet of the three.
Next up, the high-paying images. There are only two in this group so pay extra special attention when the Green sweet and the Red sweet appear on the grid. The Red Sweet is the highest-paying common icon in the game.
The Wild is also a high-paying image and is equal in value to the Red Sweet. Landing a Wild will also substitute for any other common icon in the game allowing you to build larger symbol combinations or start an entirely new one. During the base game, it can only appear on reels 2, 4, and 6 and during the bonus feature it can appear on reels 1 – 6.
Finally, we have the Scatter. The Scatter will trigger the bonus feature should a minimum of three land anywhere on the grid.
This title is played on a grid which consists of 6 reels and 5 rows. In order to secure a win, 7 or more symbols need to appear on the grid in a group. Groups form when symbols are touching either horizontally or vertically.
The theoretical payout percentage for this title is 96.73%, keep that in mind while spinning the reels.
Bets, as usual with Habanero Systems’ titles, can vary in two major ways. The Bet Level can range from 1 – 10 and the Coin Value can alternate from 0.01 – 20.
There is a Wild drop feature that can trigger at random before the reels come to a stop. When this happens, 3 – 10 Wilds are dropped on rows 3 – 5.
When climbing the Candy Tower during bonus spins, you might have access to various Boosts depending on wins during the base game. The boosts are as follows:
- Vertical Boost: This boost is represented by a cake and becomes active during the bonus spins feature when 5 or more Orange Sweet low-paying symbols have formed a win in the base game. This boost will expand any Wild that initially landed by 3 spaces vertically.
- Horizontal Boost. This boost is represented by pancakes and will become active during the bonus spins feature when 10 or more Blue Sweet low-paying symbols form winning combinations during the base game. With this boost, any Wild that lands initially will expand horizontally by 3 spaces.
- Cash Boost: A cupcake represents the Cash Boost and becomes active when 25 or more Purple Sweet low-paying symbols have been collected by winning combinations during the base game. During each bonus spin, a cash prize will appear in 3 – 10 random spaces. The prize multiplier for these boosts is x1 – x888.
- Roaming Boost: The roaming boost becomes active when 30 or more Green Sweet high-paying symbols have been collected in the base game prior. At the start of the feature, a single Wild is guaranteed to hit the grid. On each spin of the feature, the Wild will move one space in any direction.
- Multiplier Boost: If 35 or more Red Sweet high-paying symbols are collected during the prior base game, this boost becomes active during the bonus feature. When this boost is active all wins are doubled.
By landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 Scatters during the base game, you’ll be awarded 10, 15, 50, or 250 bonus spins respectively. The feature can be re-triggered.
The Candy Tower
If you’d like something sweet, you’ll be able to find this title as part of Hollywoodbets’Spina Zonke collection. We suggest trying the game out for fun before committing to it so you can get an accurate feel for the game first.
For more from Habanero Systems, we suggest having a look at Four Divine Beasts.
Top Online Slot Casinos to Play Candy Tower Slot For Real Money
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply.
10Bet Casino Africa
100% up to R3,000
News and reviews