Savarona Casino seems to be named after one of the most luxurious yachts to have ever set sail in the 1930’s, it aims to be one of the most luxurious online casinos around currently. They try to cater to everyone’s needs, when it comes to online gaming they want to have a place where everyone can feel welcome.
They first opened their doors to the online world back in 2019, but don’t let their relevant freshness to the industry deter you, they are ready to entertain and captivate you with all that they have on offer.
Their games and titles are also optimised for mobile phones so should you wish to take your online experience with you wherever you may go you’re able to do that by simply logging in on your phone.
Let’s have a look at everything that makes this online casino tick, all the bonuses they offer and a few of the games that they have lined up for you to play.
100% + 100 Free Spins on Your First Deposit
Welcome Bonuses & Promotions
Always ready to welcome new guests onto the yacht, they have a rather generous welcome bonus waiting for new players that sign up.
- Welcome Package: You’ll receive a 100% deposit bonus up to R4,500 and 100 free spins on the slot game Pirate’s Map. In order to claim this bonus a minimum of R300 needs to be deposited.
Ongoing Bonuses & Promotions
The bonuses aren’t just for the new players, there are bonuses that everyone can take advantage of as well.
- Reload Bonus: Using the bonus code SAVARONARLD you’ll be granted the reload bonus. With it you’ll receive a 55% deposit bonus up to R4,500 and 60 free spins for the game Legend of Atlantis. A minimum deposit of R300 is needed to activate the bonus. This bonus is active on Fridays.
- Free Spins Wednesday: Using the bonus code SAVWED30 and making a deposit of R500 you’ll be given 30 free spins to the slot game Legend of Atlantis.
- V.I.P. Program: For every R500 you spend on casino games you’ll be given 1 mile. The more miles you accumulate the higher up the tier list you’ll climb. There are 6 tiers to this V.I.P. program that go as follows: New, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. The higher level you are, the better your rewards are.
Savarona Casino Software Providers
Savarona Casino uses big name software developers such as Yggdrasil, Play’n GO, iSoftBet, NetEnt and BetSoft and many more. If you’ve played a video slot game before, chances are you’ve played one created by one of these industry giants.
Game Selection For South Africans
Expect to see many different types of games available at Savarona Casino, with their selections there will surely be something for everyone.
From Play’n GO we have titles such as Golden Ticket 2, Reactoonz 2, Saxon, Feline Fury and Octopus Treasure. These are all relatively new games from the developer but all of them have their own unique mechanics and play styles.
Coming from NetEnt you’ll see titles like Dead or Alive and Dead or Alive 2, Starburst and Irish Pot Luck. Older titles but fun ones either way.
There are many more games on offer from many different providers. Be sure to check out any games you might want to play on our website first before committing any money to them.
Bitcoin Friendly Casino Slots
Should you see any games from developers from Mr Slotty, like 777 Diamonds or from Platipus with Book of Egypt know that they are Bitcoin friendly, they work with various cryptocurrency options.
If table top casino games are more of your style then you’re in luck. Savarona Casino has plenty of table games for you to get your fill.
Live Dealer Games
If the look and feel of a real casino is what you’re after then once again, Savarona Casino is ready to accommodate. They have many different live games streaming from many different developers. You’ll get lost in the immersion of it all. Live streaming software includes Evolution Gaming, SA Gaming, Vivo Gaming, Authentic Gaming, LuckyStreak, Asia Live Tech, BetGames and LiveG24.
Look out for games like Dragon Tiger, Baccarat, Blackjack, Tombala, Speedy 7 and many many more.
Savarona Casino Deposit & Withdraw Methods For South Africans
A wealth of different banking methods are available for South Africans to make use of.
Accepted Payment Methods For Deposits:
VISA – Minimum deposit of R300
MasterCard – Minimum deposit of R300
Skrill – Minimum deposit of R300
Jeton – Minimum deposit of R300
Neteller – Minimum deposit of R300
ecoPayz – Minimum deposit of R300
Bitcoin – Minimum deposit of R300
Ethereum – Minimum deposit of R300
Litecoin – Minimum deposit of R300
Accepted Payment Methods For Withdrawals:
VISA – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
MasterCard – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Skrill – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Jeton – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Neteller – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
ecoPayz – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Bitcoin – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Ethereum – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Litecoin – Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Documentation Required From South African Players To Verify Identity:
South Africans can use the following to prove their identity:
- Drivers License
- I.D. Card
- Proof of Residence (no older than 3 months)
- Front and Back Copies of Cards Used
- Wallet Screenshot
- Selfie with identification
Players from South Africa can wait up to a maximum of 48 – 72 hours for ewallet withdrawals, 5 – 7 business days for bank wire transfers and instantly for verified cryptocurrency accounts.
Proper customer support is the key to keep your player base happy and well informed. If there is anything that could go wrong it’s important that people have an outlet where they can get the help that they need in a timely manner. There are three avenues in which someone can get support through Savarona Casino:
- Live Chat: The easiest and fastest method for getting support. Use the live chat option to instantly get in touch with someone that can assist you.
- Email: A more formal way of requesting assistance, sending an email to email@example.com will take more time than live chat.
Phone: If you would like to speak to someone to address your concerns you can do so on +356 3550 5959.