Fruit Bonanza is a 5 Reel, 3 Row, and 9 Payline Progressive Jackpot video slot released by Play NGo in December of 2013, featuring Scatter Pays and 4 Progressive Jackpots. This is a High Volatility slot machine, with a House edge of 6.95%. There are no Free Spins, Wild Symbols, or Multipliers.
It is important to note that Jackpots can only be won when playing max coins.
Game Theme & Symbols
Fruit Bonanza is inspired by the classic fruity slot machine, and the game symbols include all the classic fruity slot symbols, such as the 7, Golden Bell, Horseshoe, Four Leaf Clover, Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, and Cherry Symbols. The Jackpot Symbol is the Horn of Plenty Symbol, and the Scatter Symbol is self-descriptive, as the Scatter Symbol. 2+ Scatter Symbols triggers a Scatter Bonus payout.
Coin Values & Payline Bets
The coin value is fixed at 0.10, however you can bet from 1 to 5 coins per payline.
Fruit Bonanza Progressive Jackpots
- 3 Horn of Plenty Jackpot Symbols: On any active payline wins Fruit Jackpot.
- 4 Horn of Plenty Jackpot Symbols: On any active payline wins Juice Jackpot.
- 5 Horn of Plenty Jackpot Symbols: On any payline from Payline 1 to Payline 8 wins Bonanza Jackpot.
- 5 Horn of Plenty Jackpot Symbols: On Payline 9 win Super Jackpot.
Return to Player (RTP)
- The RTP is 93.05% including progressive jackpots.
- The RTP is 85.89% when not playing at max bet.
Fruit Bonanza Mobile Play
Fruit Bonanza is also available on mobile, and works well on many of the most popular mobiles, smart-phones, and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android devices, Blackberry devices, and Windows Smart-phones and Tablets.
Auto Play Feature
Click the ‘Auto Play’ button to activate or deactivate the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, spins are automated, according to your preferences.
In the ‘Settings’ window, you can specify how many pay-lines to activate, and how many coins to bet per pay-line. To start the round, click the ‘Spin’ button. When the reels stop spinning, the position of the symbols determine your prize according to the pay-table.