Terms and conditions apply.
Fatbet Casino Info
AUD, BTC, DOGE, ETH, LTC, USD, ZAR
FatBet Casino Review
Jul 19, 2022
South Africans never don’t know the definition of dainty or delicate, when we do something we make sure it’s large and in charge, even when it comes to online gambling. That’s where FatBet Casino comes into the picture. Humphrey, the High-Roller Hippo, welcomes all new guests that come along to his gaming venue in cyberspace that are looking to place fat bets.
Whether you’re looking for video slot games or table games, Humphrey and FatBet have you covered. Various promotions are available every single day so that no matter when you decide to hop online, there is something waiting to greet you.
Continue on as we highlight every single aspect of this establishment so that you can decide if it’s the one for you. Lookout as we detail all of the promotions that are on offer, games within their library, banking options, support avenues, and much more.
Keep in mind that this casino is still in its infancy, only having opened its doors in 2022. While there might still be some visible growing pains, we hope that these issues get rectified as they gain experience and build a reputation.
Welcome Bonuses & Promotions
As new players take their tentative first steps through the virtual doors of this online gambling house, they aren’t too sure what to expect. That’s why Humphrey and the crew over at FatBet put together a welcome package, so that new players can get a feel for the environment as well as be welcomed into the establishment.
There are two parts to this welcome package, they are as follows:
- Welcome Offer Step 1: Receive a 100% deposit bonus of up to R10,000 when you make a minimum deposit of R100.
- Welcome Offer Step 2: You’ll receive a 100% deposit bonus of up to R5,000 when making a second deposit of at least R100.
- Welcome Offer Step 3: Finally, a third deposit bonus of up to R10,000 can be claimed when making a third deposit.
The second part of the welcome offer comes in the form of a 200% match bonus. By depositing a minimum of R100, you will receive a 200% deposit bonus of up to R10,000.
Ongoing Bonuses & Promotions
What happens after the initial bonus is distributed? What remains for players then? Well, FatBet Casino has promotions on every single day which sounds fantastic. Keep in mind that in order to claim and make use of these various other bonuses, you need to be invited to do so which isn’t great.
- Half Price Monday: On Monday’s, should you make a deposit, you will receive a 50% deposit bonus of up to R2,000.
- Triple Stack Tuesday: By depositing a minimum of R100 on a Tuesday, you’ll receive 111 free spins which will then be boosted to 333.
- Weigh In Wednesday: By weighing in on a Wednesday, you’ll have the opportunity to put in a wager on all slot games for the chance to potentially win R20,000 in prize bonuses.
- Twice As Nice Thursday: You’ll be able to double up when depositing a minimum of R100 on a Thursday. You’ll receive 100 free spins as well as a deposit bonus of 50% up to R1,000.
- FatBet Friday: On a minimum deposit of R100, you’ll receive a 100% deposit match of up to R3,000.
- Spicy Saturdays: Catch a 50% deposit match on deposits up to R2,500.
- Sunday Lunch: By depositing a minimum of R100, you’ll receive either 300 free spins or a 50% deposit match of up to R3,000. In addition to either of those, a 100% match offer of up to R5,000 and 100 free spins.
- Promo Code 1: When making a deposit of at least R100, use promo code IRFB1 to receive 25 free spins.
- Promo Code 2: Make a deposit of at least R100 and use promo code GA1F at the cashier to receive 100 free spins.
There is also a loyalty program that players can make use of. Unlike other V.I.P. offers, you’ll be able to choose the tier you wish to enter when signing up for the program. Each tier has it’s own set of rewards and bonuses. The Silver to Platinum tier can be chosen but the Elite tier is via invite only.
- Silver: Exclusive weekly offers, high deposit and withdrawal limits, earn CHOMP points at a higher rate, quicker processing on cash-in.
- Gold: Exclusive weekly offers, high deposit and withdrawal limits, quicker processing on cash-in, earn 2x CHOMP points, access to an account manager.
- Platinum: Exclusive weekly offers, high deposit and withdrawal limits, earn CHOMP points at a higher rate, dedicated account manager, gifts and rewards tailored for you.
- Elite: By invitation only.
It’s rather difficult to place fat bets in casinos with limited software providers, that’s why this online establishment comes fully loaded with a decent amount of big name developers. Whether you want to spin the slots or play on the virtual tables, you’ll be able to do so thanks to these suppliers.
A decent portion of this venue is powered by Rival Gaming. They supply 3-reel slots, i-slots, progressive slots, and video slots. Other developers that can be found within these cyber walls include Betsoft, Saucify, and Spinomenal to name a few.
Game Selection For South Africans
The backbone of any casino is the games that they have on offer. It’s important to know which titles are in stock before signing up anywhere because you don’t want to waste time scrolling and looking for a release that might not be there. We’ll go over a few of the newer games that have entered FatBet Casino as of late. Check out some of these online video slots as well as table games, both live and not.
Incan Rich is a fun and charming title from developer Rival Gaming’s archive. A fresh take on the extremely popular ancient Aztec theme, this title invokes a sense of nostalgia for those that have watched the hit animation “The Emperor’s New Groove”. With its unique 3-4-5-4-3 pyramid layout and 95% RTP rate, you’ll hopefully be triggering bonus spins in no time.
Another title from Rival is Mythic Wolf Sacred Moon. This title shares some things in common with the previous entry, such as the grid layout. Coming fully equipped with 720 ways to win and multiplier Wilds, this game is sure to keep you on your toes and not just because of the primal wolves that roam free.
While Roaring 20’s from developer Saucify might not be a newer release, it still has an incredible amount of charm and charisma. This Great Gatsby inspired online release boasts 25 fixed pay lines which can be used to construct winning combinations by engaging the 5-reel, 3-row grid.
Bitcoin Friendly Slots
Among the developers that we have already mentioned, this online establishment has games from Bitcoin friendly suppliers Betsoft and Tom Horn. While browsing the casino, should you happen across games produced by them, keep in mind that they offer unique incentives for players that make use of the cryptocurrency.
Sometimes you just want the rush of sitting down at a gambling table and playing high-stakes table games. FatBet has facilities to cater for those types of players. You’ll be able to partake in experiences such as Teen Patti, Roulette(various types), Blackjack, Baccarat, Pesca Bingo, and Video Poker.
These virtual tables further blur the line between real and digital thanks to their sleek user interface and smooth transitions. You’ll find yourself getting fully immersed in these games as you play.
Live Dealer Games
For as immersive as the table games are, they’re no match for live dealer games. These titles are livestreamed directly from the developers studio. You’ll be able to play and interact somewhat with a real dealer and other players, sparking competitive intensity.
Enjoy live dealer variants of Roulette and Blackjack provided by Fresh Deck Studios.
FatBet Deposit & Withdrawal Methods For South African Players
It’s all well and good to have literally every game ever made in your online venue but if players can’t make deposits or withdrawals it’s pointless. We’ll go over all of the banking options that have been made available for players from South Africa so you can see if FatBet suits your banking needs.
The Accepted Payment Methods For Deposits:
Instant EFT– Minimum deposit of R100.
VISA – Minimum deposit of R100.
MasterCard – Minimum deposit of R100.
Comp Points – Comp points equate to 1,000 points = R1.
The Accepted Payment Methods For Withdrawals:
Instant EFT (ABSA, Nedbank, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Investec)- Minimum withdrawal of R500.
Documentation Needed From South African Players To Verify Identity:
- A photocopy of the back and front of your I.D., drivers license, or passport.
- Proof of address no older than 90 days.
- Colour copies of credit cards used. Confidential numbers (CVV and numbers between the first 6 and last 4) must be blanked out.
Cashout Time Frames
Players will need to wait up to 48 business hours for EFT transfers. It is possible that transfers might take less time than that.
Players will only be able withdraw a maximum of R20,000 a week. Depending on the player’s preferred loyalty tier, the maximum limit will be increased.
An open, available, and direct line of communication between the casino support staff and guests is absolutely vital. Players need to be able to resolve issues or queries that they have in a speedy manner. There are multiple avenues of customer support that players can pursue, they are as follows:
- Email: For a formal request of customer support, you can send them an email at email@example.com. Email offers users the ability to refer back to previous messages in the chain.
- Live Chat: If you’d like an instant dialogue with a member of the support staff, the live chat is always available for you to use. Unfortunately, the live chat isn’t available 24 / 7.
News and reviews